We are an independent evaluation centre, which is conducting different specialized medical evaluations/assessments, psychotherapy and driving anxiety rehabilitation treatments for people injured in motor vehicle accidents.

We work with medical professionals who are experienced in conducting specialized evaluations/assessments and preparing detailed independent medical reports to show the client’s present complaints, objective health status and provide any applicable recommendations for further examinations and rehabilitation.

According to the Auto Insurance Law in Ontario, the people injured in motor vehicle accidents are entitled to a medical evaluation and rehabilitation in order to recover to their pre-accident health status.

We can assist the injured person who needs medical rehabilitation in finding convenient rehabilitation clinic location and suitable medical treatment depending on his/her injuries and complaints.

All people injured in a MVA are entitled to a lawyer who can protect their rights. We can assist our clients in finding an experienced lawyer in the Auto Insurance Law, who can handle their motor vehicle claims.

If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident (MVA) in the province of Ontario, Canada, you are entitled to some accident benefits under the Ontario Auto Insurance Law. These benefits are related to evaluations/assessments and rehabilitation, employment compensation, lost tuition fees, personal care assistance, housekeeping or caregiving hours and many other.

The Ontario Auto Insurance Law allows an injured person in a MVA to receive both, accident benefits and to sue for damages under certain conditions. The province of Ontario also has what is called ‘No Fault’ law, which means that all Auto Insurance Companies must comply with a number of standard rules for benefits called the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) if you have been injured in a car accident, regardless of who is at fault. These SABS regulations apply to drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in a MVA in the province of Ontario.

By law, an accident benefits claim will need to be submitted to the Auto Insurance Company either by the injured person or by his or her legal representative with 30 days after the motor vehicle accident.


Omnis Evaluations Centre